Celebrate Poila Baishak with your loved ones at iconic Taj Bengal. From authentic platter of Bengali buffet to delicious Aamish, Niramish thali and a grand sea food platter, The Taj Bengal has food options for everyone.
Sunday Brunch on 14th April 2019 @Cal 27
Timings: 12.30 pm to 3.30 pm
Treat yourself to the special Bengali buffet comprising of Luchi-cholar dal, Potol-er-dolma, Chingri-malai curry and more.
Rate: Buffet @ Rs 2000+taxes per person
Lunch & Dinner on 15th April 2019 @Sonargaon
Lunch:- 12.30 pm to 3.30 pm
Dinner:- 7.30 pm to 11:00 pm
Treat yourself to the delicious Bengali Aamish, Niramish thali and a grand sea food platter.
- Veg thali @ Rs 2450 plus taxes per person
- Non veg thali@ Rs 2750 plus taxes per person
- Seafood thali @ Rs 3250 plus taxes per person
For Reservations- 033 66123939/66123301/66123310
The Gateway Hotel, EM Bypass
Welcome 1426 with our signature lunch & dinner buffet at Buzz featuring the best of traditional Bengali cuisine.
14th and 15th April 2019 at Buzz
14th April Dinner:-7:30 pm to 11:00 pm
15th April Lunch:-12.30 pm to 3.30 pm
Dinner :-7:30 pm to 11:00 pm
- GondhorajGhol (A refreshing yoghurt drink)
- Chingrir chop (shrimp starter)
- AamPabda (Pabda Fish with raw mango),
- KumroPataBhapaIlish (Steamed Ilish fish)
- Mirpur MorogBhuna (Chicken Roast)
- DoiKasundirMangsho (Lamb cooked with mustard and yoghurt)
- Baked Mihidana, Darbesh, Jhilipi and the traditional Goja, NarkelNaru and Chandrapuli.
Rate:Buffet @Rs1649 plus taxes per person (Dinner-14th April; Lunch / Dinner – 15th April)